FUN ON THE FARM GROUP DAYS
Cub Scouts Day Camps, Youth Groups, Families
Open to children ages 7-11 only
For group days please contact us to schedule before registering.
Youth Groups, Families and other group days are available for groups of 8 or more. Group days go from 9:00AM-2:00PM.
Minimum of 8 participants. Leaders and parents are free.
Call (801) 879-1933 or contact us to schedule your group day before registering.
What is included?
- 1 day of fun on the farm (9AM-2PM)
- Hand feed and handle farm animals
- Learn grooming and horse care skills
- Learn the basics of horse riding (short rides for children 7+)
- Crafts, obstacle courses and team building activities
- Photo opportunities with animals
- Picnic tables on site for lunch
- Cub Scout groups will receive a list of achievements completed
- Leaders and parents are free
- Water bottle provided
Please complete the registration form on the registration page and select the preferred camp dates for your child. Specify how many children will be attending the birthday party. All visitors will need to bring a signed agreement and release form, honor code form, and photo waiver consent from a parent or guardian.
No sandals or flip flops. Wear closed toed shoes.
Note: If long hair is bound, please do so low on the neck so the riding helmet will fit properly above the hairdo.
We will supply drinking water for each day.
We are not a licensed daycare.
GET IN TOUCH
218 West 1000 North
Farmington, UT 84025