Availability Monday through Friday during the month of May.
Field trips will last for 2 hours. No charge for parents or teachers.
Schedule field trips in advance before registering.
What is included?
- 2 hours of fun on the farm
- Hand feed and play with baby farm animals
- Groom and brush goats and horses
- Gather eggs
- Crafts, obstacle courses and team building activities
- Photo opportunities with animals
- Parents and teachers are free
- Unfortunately, pre-schoolers are too young to ride the horses 🙁
If you plan to eat lunch, preschoolers should bring their own lunches. There are picnic tables on the farm.
All campers will need to bring with them on the first day of camp a signed agreement and release form, honor code form, and photo waiver consent from a parent or guardian.